EPC-Pittsburgh is the affiliated Estate Planning Council of the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC). Our organization is focused on establishing and monitoring the highest professional and educational standards and fosters public awareness of the quality services rendered by professionals who meet these standards. The EPC-Pittsburgh and the NAEPC builds a team approach involving cross-professional disciplines to better serve the public’s need in estate planning.
Welcome to our NEWEST MEMBERS!
- Steven Dotterer, JD, CVA, H2R, CPA
- Robert Eberley, Hirtle, Callaghan & Co.
- Kenneth C. Hall II, J.D., Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, LLC
- Carol Hensel, USI Insurance Services
- Liz McFarlin-Marciak, Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh
- Tony Montanaro, CPA/ABV, CFE, Louis Plung & Company
- Mallory Sikora, Esquire, The Lynch Law Group
- Peter St. Tienne Wolff, Attorney, Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Respanti, LLP
Sponsor three new members from July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021, and
Your 2021-2022 Dues will be FREE!
Current Members may bring a first-time guest FREE of CHARGE to one meeting.
Pre-registration is REQUIRED 48 hours in advance of meeting.
If you would like to sponsor an upcoming EPC Pittsburgh meeting, please review and complete this Sponsorship form and return it today! Partnerships are still available for the 12th Annual Financial "Four"um here!
SPEAKERS Wanted! If you are interested in presenting at an upcoming EPC meeting, please complete and return this form to be considered by the program committee.
Estate Planning Council of Pittsburgh is affiliated with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils and joining can fulfill the requirement of belonging to an affiliated local estate planning council to become an Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) designee. Please contact the national office at 866-226-2224 to learn more about the Accredited Estate Planner® designation.