EPC-Pittsburgh is the affiliated Estate Planning Council of the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC). Our organization is focused on establishing and monitoring the highest professional and educational standards and fosters public awareness of the quality services rendered by professionals who meet these standards. The EPC-Pittsburgh and the NAEPC builds a team approach involving cross-professional disciplines to better serve the public’s need in estate planning.
Welcome to our NEWEST MEMBERS!
- Scott Blatchford, CPA, EA, Louis Plung & Company
- Kevin Day, CFP, AIF, FNB Wealth Management
- Lisa M. Dougan, Esq., Aligned Partners Trust Company
- Erika Eggler, FNB Wealth Management
- Nicholas Green, Leech Tishman Fuscaldo and Lampl
- Amanda Harvey, CFP, PNC Private Bank
- Margaret Hilton, J.D., PNC
- Micah Lehner, PNC Bank
- Melissa Rose Liddell, JD, PNC Private Bank
- Gregory S. Lippert, Jr, CFP, CFBS, HKS Financial Partners
- Vincent J. Marsico, CPA, CGMA, Marsico Financial Group
- David Nagel, Esquire, WPennlaw, LLC
- Dolores Nypaver, MA, CFRE, Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh
- Julie Patter, Esq., Clark Hill PLC
- Michelle A. Ross, Attorney, Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl
- Matt Schwartz, Esq., Lange Legal Group, LLC
- Ronald Sessa, Esquire, Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, LLC
- Brad Shermeto, CPA, Louis Plung & Company
- Sarah Simmer, CPA, CFP, Heritage Wealth Advisors
- Craig Slaubaugh, CFP, Waldron Private Wealth
- Edward C. Spontak, Knox McLaughlin Gornall & Sennett, P.C.
- Jacklyn Stoughton, JD, CTFA, FNB Wealth Management
- Vincent T. Strangio, CFP, PNC Private Bank
- Kurt Shaw, IFAA, AAM, Kurt Shaw & Company, Inc.
- Michael Waldron, CTFA, Waldron Private Wealth
Sponsor three new members from July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023, and
Your 2023-2024 Dues will be FREE!
Current Members may bring a first-time guest FREE of CHARGE to one meeting.
Pre-registration is REQUIRED 48 hours in advance of meeting.
If you would like to sponsor an upcoming EPC Pittsburgh meeting, please review and complete this Sponsorship form and return it today! Partnerships for the 14th Annual Financial "Four"um are available here.
SPEAKERS Wanted! If you are interested in presenting at an upcoming EPC meeting, please complete and return this form to be considered by the program committee.
Estate Planning Council of Pittsburgh is affiliated with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils and joining can fulfill the requirement of belonging to an affiliated local estate planning council to become an Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) designee. Please contact the national office at 866-226-2224 to learn more about the Accredited Estate Planner® designation.