EPC-Pittsburgh is the affiliated Estate Planning Council of the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC). Our organization is focused on establishing and monitoring the highest professional and educational standards and fosters public awareness of the quality services rendered by professionals who meet these standards. The EPC-Pittsburgh and the NAEPC builds a team approach involving cross-professional disciplines to better serve the public’s need in estate planning.
Welcome to our NEWEST MEMBERS!
- Christopher S. Blass, Smithfield Trust Company
- Megan A. Burdelsky, J.D., Children's Hospital of Pgh Foundation
- Joseph O. Bull, JD, Carnegie Mellon University
- Nancy A. Hart, Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation
- Timothy M. Henry, CRPC, AWMA, APMA, Ameriprise Financial
- Nicholas Dean Kennedy, CFP, CRPC, Family Wealth Mgmt Group
- Brian J. Kahle, JD, Tucker Arensberg, P.C.
- Lynn Zhou Mazek, CFP, CTFA, BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Michael M. McDonough, Michael M. McDonough, Inc.
- Mark William Medwig, CPA/ABV/CFF, Gleason
- Mitchell J. Moximchalk, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C.
- David Nardiello, Northwestern Mutual
- Fabian M. O'Connor, CPA, O'Connor, Pagano and Associates
- Anthony J. Palumbo Jr., BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Thomas Schmaus, Armstrong Search
- Bryan Michael Scott, BNY Mellon
- Daniel A. Seibel, Attorney, Metz Lewis Brodman Must O'Keefe LLC
- William V. Taylor, JD, LL.M in Taxation, Fragasso Financial Advisors
Sponsor three new members from July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017, and
Your 2017-2018 Dues will be FREE!
Current Members may bring a first-time guest FREE of CHARGE to one meeting.
Pre-registration is REQUIRED 48 hours in advance of meeting.