EPC-Pittsburgh is the affiliated Estate Planning Council of the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC). Our organization is focused on establishing and monitoring the highest professional and educational standards and fosters public awareness of the quality services rendered by professionals who meet these standards. The EPC-Pittsburgh and the NAEPC builds a team approach involving cross-professional disciplines to better serve the public’s need in estate planning.
Welcome to our NEWEST MEMBERS!
- Gabriel Antoni, PNC Financial Services
- Bradley M. Barone, MAI, Valbridge Property Advisors
- Kevin E. Bock, CSA, Integrity Retirement Solutions
- Melanie E. Cuddyre, LeechTishman
- Michael D. Freker, CFP®, ChFC, Diocese of Pittsburgh
- Anne Dore Greene, LLM, JD, Metz Lewis
- Josh Hickman, PG, Hickman Geological Consulting, LLC
- Charles J. Jacques, III, J.D., Jacques & Jacques, P.C.
- Robert Ludricks, CFP®, Brown Brothers Harriman
- Heather Stumpf, Attorney, Clark Hill
- Eric Vogt, CFP, Waldron Private Wealth
- Adam Yofan, CPA, PFS, Alpern Wealth Management
Sponsor three new members from July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019, and
Your 2019-2020 Dues will be FREE!
Current Members may bring a first-time guest FREE of CHARGE to one meeting.
Pre-registration is REQUIRED 48 hours in advance of meeting.
If you would like to speak at an upcoming EPC Pittsburgh meeting, or the 11th Annual Financial "Four"um, please complete this Call for Presentations form and return it today!
If you would like to sponsor an upcoming EPC Pittsburgh meeting, please complete this Sponsorship form. To sponsor the 11th Annual Financial "Four"um, please complete this "Four"um sponsorship form and return it today!