EPC-Pittsburgh is the affiliated Estate Planning Council of the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC). Our organization is focused on establishing and monitoring the highest professional and educational standards and fosters public awareness of the quality services rendered by professionals who meet these standards. The EPC-Pittsburgh and the NAEPC builds a team approach involving cross-professional disciplines to better serve the public’s need in estate planning.
Welcome to our NEWEST MEMBERS!
- Bradley M. Barone, MAI, Valbridge Property Advisors
- Joseph P. Covelli, Attorney, Covelli Law Office, PC
- Damien Gottschalk, MBA, AIF, Fragasso Financial Advisers
- Thomas C. Hoffman, II, Esquire, Knox McLaughlin Gornall & Sennett, P.C.
- Charles J. Jacques, III, J.D., Jacques & Jacques, P.C.
- Christina L. Krakoff, Esquire, Goehring Rutter & Boehm
- Scott D. Porterfield, Ameriserv Trust Company
- Amy Dolan Strano, Esquire, ACHIEVA Family Trust
- Marc L. Tannenbaum, ChFC, CLU, Signature Financial Planning
- Jeffrey B. Todd, Guyasuta Investment Advisors, Inc.
- Eric Vogt, CFP, Waldron Private Wealth
Sponsor three new members from July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020, and
Your 2020-2021 Dues will be FREE!
Current Members may bring a first-time guest FREE of CHARGE to one meeting.
Pre-registration is REQUIRED 48 hours in advance of meeting.
REGISTRATION is open!
If you would like to sponsor an upcoming EPC Pittsburgh meeting, please complete this Sponsorship form. To sponsor the 11th Annual Financial "Four"um, please complete this "Four"um sponsorship form and return it today!
Estate Planning Council of Pittsburgh is affiliated with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils and joining can fulfill the requirement of belonging to an affiliated local estate planning council to become an Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) designee. Please contact the national office at 866-226-2224 to learn more about the Accredited Estate Planner® designation.