EPC-Pittsburgh is the affiliated Estate Planning Council of the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC). Our organization is focused on establishing and monitoring the highest professional and educational standards and fosters public awareness of the quality services rendered by professionals who meet these standards. The EPC-Pittsburgh and the NAEPC builds a team approach involving cross-professional disciplines to better serve the public’s need in estate planning.
Welcome to our NEWEST MEMBERS!
- David W. Beltz, CLU, ChFC, Mass Mutual Pittsburgh
- Henry Beukema, Guyasuta Investment Advisors
- Steven Eric Bertolo, CFP, PNC Asset Management Group
- Annette Calgaro, BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Joshua Diller, Robert Morris University
- David A. Finui, MBA, AmeriServ Trust & Financial Services Co.
- Ian R. George, CFBS, Mass Mutual Pittsburgh
- Peter T. Jannetta, MBA, MA, Fort Pitt Capital Group
- Karen Lapina, CFP, AIF, Fragasso Financial Advisors
- Colin Bradley May, JD, Estate Planning Centers at the Coulter Law Office, LLC
- Dana L. Rattenbury, CLTC, Rattenbury Insurance Group
- Amy B. Razem, The Pittsburgh Foundation
- Deborah L. Robertson, CFP®, CTFA, ChFC®, S & T Wealth Management
- Jack Ryan, JD, MBA, Henderson Brothers, Inc.
- Robert H. Wyche, Waldron Private Wealth
Sponsor three new members from July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018, and
Your 2018-2019 Dues will be FREE!
Current Members may bring a first-time guest FREE of CHARGE to one meeting.
Pre-registration is REQUIRED 48 hours in advance of meeting.